4.2.10

Battle Ship

Bethany had plans tonight so it was me and the boys.  I was starting to give myself credit because I felt like I was doing fairly well at multitasking.  I had Salyer in one hand, the phone in the other, and I got all of us feed before hanging up.  From there Nolan and I settled in for a good ol' fashioned game of Battle Ship with Salyer still on my lap with a full belly and a clean diaper.

Well, Bethany got home and sat down and was watching us play the game.  Just when I thought I was doing enough to impress she noticed and pointed out that my sly little 4 year old was moving his ships from one spot to another causing me to be unable to know where he might be.

So much for brownie points with the wife.  She laughed at me for a while on that one.  And so much for my sweet inocent little son.  He is already cheating to beat his Dad.  Well, Salyer still thinks I'm cool... I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment